Atomwise is a leading artificial intelligence (AI) drug discovery company in San Francisco, CA. We develop and use patented AI technology to help companies and universities discover and develop small molecules with a goal of improving human health. We’re looking for a dynamic Office Manager to support our growing team.
The ideal candidate has an inherent sense of urgency in everything they do, is personable, energetic, positive, and has a ‘no job too small’ attitude. The Atomwise team is scaling to meet the demand for our technology and our Office Manager will lead office build outs and improvements, manage facilities-related relationships, and oversee the maintenance and development of a robust IT environment to support our work. You’ll also be our cultural ambassador: planning team events, devising ways to improve employee experience, and assisting team members with questions about office procedures.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain an organized, welcoming, and safe office environment
- Serve as point of contact with guests to the office
- Manage relationships with building management, vendors, and rental brokers
- Identify and build out office space as the team grows.
- Plan and coordinate IT and technology strategy and projects
- Organize employee events and celebrations (on and off site), including regular company happy hours
- Purchase and stock office supplies, snacks, and office equipment.
- A college graduate (or other relevant experience)
- 3-5 years experience as an Office Manager or similar work
- Outstanding organization, attention to detail, and follow-up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong work ethic and desire to achieve high performance
- Experience overseeing the moving and relocation of 100+ member teams
- Understanding of IT needs for medium sized companies and experience engaging and maintaining relationships with managed service providers
Compensation & benefits:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Stock compensation plan – you’ll be an Atomwise co-owner
- Platinum health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k with 4% match
- Flexible work schedule
- Generous parental leave
- Relaxed work environment
- Great colleagues
Please apply with a resume and cover letter.
Atomwise is not currently offering visa sponsorships for any position. Please only apply if eligible to work in the U.S.Apply For Job