Atomwise is a leading artificial intelligence (AI) drug discovery company in San Francisco, CA. We develop and use patented AI technology to help companies and universities discover and develop small molecules to improve human health and agricultural productivity. Atomwise is looking for a Marketing Director who can share the excitement about our technology with scientists, and support our business development and academic partnering goals. The right person can create and execute a marketing strategy that resonates with potential partners. This is an opportunity to have a huge impact.
- Own the Atomwise brand and build brand recognition with business leaders and scientists in companies and universities.
- Work closely with our partnering team to increase high-quality leads.
- Manage media contacts and external PR firms, including budget and timeline, to build our presence in traditional and social media.
- Plan our conference attendance, events, and PR strategy.
- Create great content for our website, 1 pagers, press releases, and presentations, all with style and consistent messaging.
- Edit technical content of marketing materials.
- Perform background research of relevant markets, customers needs, and partnering opportunities.
- Measure the success of our marketing efforts.
- Experience in marketing to support business development goals for pharma or biotechnology companies.
- Experience writing engaging content in a variety of formats for scientific or medical audiences.
- Experience with enterprise B2B marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to create a high-level marketing strategy, and to execute as an individual.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work effectively with scientists, business leaders, journalists, and general audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp and translate scientific and technical content.
- Strong project management skills, and proven ability to complete goals within deadlines.
- A startup mindset: can-do attitude and no task is too large or too small.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A network of reporters and contacts that can help share our stories, or a network of existing relationships in pharma and biotech.
- Graphic design skills.
- Bachelors in biology or chemistry, or equivalent education or training. Higher degrees are a plus but not required.
When applying, please provide
- A cover letter.
- A paragraph stating how Atomwise can help you to achieve your career goals.
- A paragraph describing your greatest marketing achievement and the steps you took to make it happen.
- A resume.
Compensation & benefits
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Stock compensation plan – you’ll be an Atomwise co-owner
- Platinum health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k with 4% match
- Flexible work schedule
- Generous parental leave
- Relaxed work environment
- Great colleagues
Atomwise is not currently offering visa sponsorships for any position. Please only apply if eligible to work in the U.S.Apply For Job