CADD Post-Doctoral Fellowship Program
Atomwise is a leading artificial intelligence (AI) drug discovery company in San Francisco, CA. We develop and use patented AI technology to help companies and research institutes discover and develop small molecules that will improve human health and agricultural productivity.
We are inviting recent life science Ph.D. graduates interested in learning computer-assisted drug discovery (CADD) to apply to our post-doctoral fellowship program. The position will be based out of the Atomwise office in San Francisco, CA, USA. In addition to developing expertise in CADD using our AI-based technology, fellows will interact with world-class researchers and gain experience in multiple disease fields, target classes, and chemotypes. As a member of the Atomwise CADD team, fellows will also contribute to pharmaceutical hit-to-lead programs with the goal of identifying clinic-ready drug candidates.
The Atomwise CADD Post-Doctoral Fellowship will be for up to 2 years with the possibility of internal advancement.
- Develop and execute CADD drug discovery projects
- Evaluate biological targets and deliver assessments to other researchers
- Interpret and communicate results in publications and presentations
- Help develop our AI platform
- Education: Ph.D. in chemistry, biochemistry, biology or life sciences field
- Experience: 0-2 years
This is an opportunity for life science Ph.D. graduates without CADD experience to develop expertise in the field. Potential backgrounds for applicants include but are not limited to:
- Medicinal chemistry
- Pharmacology or pharmaceutical sciences
- Molecular dynamics
- Structural biology
- Molecular Biology
- Biophysical assay development
- Experience in a Linux environment
- Experience in structural biology visualization software (PyMol, VMD, etc.)
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral
- Proven project management skills
Compensation & benefits
- Competitive stipend
- Platinum health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Great colleagues
Evaluations will begin on November 30th, 2019.
Atomwise is not currently offering visa sponsorships for any position. Please only apply if eligible to work in the U.S.Apply For Job