Atomwise is a leading artificial intelligence (AI) drug discovery company in San Francisco, CA. We develop and use patented AI technology to help companies and universities discover and develop small molecules with the goal of improving human health.
We’re growing in response to demand for our technology and plan to add another 20 people before the end of the calendar year. We need a savvy technical recruiter to join the team and help us meet our ambitious hiring goals.
Our ideal candidate has a background in sourcing candidates for technical roles, communicates effectively, and has an infectious enthusiasm for our mission and goals. A background and ability to talk about computer and life sciences is a plus, as the role requires engaging with candidates for roles across our research and development team.
The role is a contract position, but may become permanent for the right candidate.
- Work with hiring managers to develop job descriptions, candidate criteria, and attract promote open positions to diverse talent pools
- Source active and passive candidates through research, advanced search tools, networking, and employee referrals
- Manage our ATS, serve as the internal point-person for training, and build workflows based on industry best practices
- Interpret recruiting and hiring data for internal reporting
- Shape our hiring and sourcing strategies and promote scalable processes
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 3+ years experience as a recruiter for Machine Learning, AI, and/or biochemistry roles.
- Proven sourcing and candidate management skills
- Excellent communication
- Energetic and focused with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with technical teams
- 5+ years experience sourcing for technical roles
- In-house recruiting experience for a high growth start-up or biotechnology company
- Familiarity with sourcing tools and approaches to identify, attract, and land passive talent.
Please apply with a resume and cover letter.
Compensation & benefits:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Flexible work schedule
- Relaxed work environment
- Great colleagues
Atomwise is not currently offering visa sponsorships for any position. Please only apply if eligible to work in the U.S.Apply For Job