Partnering Executive (Project Manager)
Atomwise is a leading artificial intelligence (AI) drug discovery company in San Francisco, CA. We use our patented AI technology to help companies and universities discover and develop small molecules with the goals of improving human health and increasing agricultural productivity. Our partnering team is looking for a Partnering Executive to help manage our academic partnerships, including partner engagement and project management. The right person will leverage their engaging and tactful communication skills and expertise in chemistry and biology to ensure project success. This is an exciting position with potential for growth and advancement in business development.
- Efficiently manage a very large number of projects and work to optimize our processes to help our academic partnering program grow
- Work closely with our partners and computational scientists to make sure every deliverable is completed on time
- Build a network of relationships with key personnel and faculty at universities across the globe
- Be an effective advocate for our technology and use your scientific know-how to solve complex research problems
Qualifications and Skills
- A passion for consultative problem-solving
- A knack for identifying customer needs and opportunities
- Able to get quickly get up-to-speed on unfamiliar subjects
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to keep track of numerous details and make sure nothing falls through the cracks
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (biology, chemistry, business, or marketing)
- Preferred: PhD in chemistry or biochemistry
- Preferred: Experience in project management, administration within academic research organizations, business development, or scientific marketing
When applying, please provide:
- A cover letter.
- A paragraph stating how your skills and experience will help the Atomwise partnering/business development team.
- A paragraph stating how Atomwise can help you to achieve your career goals.
- A resume.
Compensation & benefits:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Stock compensation plan – you’ll be an Atomwise co-owner.
- Platinum health, dental, and vision benefits.
- 401k with 4% match.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Generous parental leave.
- High performance culture.
- Great colleagues.
Atomwise is not currently offering visa sponsorships for any position. Please only apply if eligible to work in the U.S.Apply For Job